History of the BSF-Goch 1939 e.V.

bsf logoThe billiards club was founded under the name BC "Zur Heide" in Goch on Vossheider Strasse. The first chairman was Albert van Hall. In 2005 there was a name change and under the name Billard-Sport-Freunde Goch 1939 e.V. the game operation continued. Since August 2013 the Billard Sport Freunde Goch have their own club house, which has been owned by the BSF-Goch since 2015.


[this section will be expanded ...]